Sunday 7 December 2014

Week 10: Dichotomous Characters - My Computer Got Sick and so Did I

This week has been the worst.

After returning to my house in Leicester on Monday morning from commuting back to the backwater village of Wendover for my weekend waitress job, I discovered there had been power surge. The victims from this included my alarm clock, bedside lamp and most importantly my computer.

After rushing it to PC world to be sent off to be repaired, I started to feel really ill. Cut long story short I had a really bad stomach bug this week so apart from occasionally leaving my bed for meals or to throw up I've only been able to do work on my laptop.

The amount of work I have produced this week is terrible I've been so ill, I've only managed to model around 60% of my shaman character. Luckily most of the shaman design is symmetrical so I only have to model half of it and use the symmetry tool. I've been putting off the stuff I don't want to do, like the headdress and face.


I wish I could say I'm feeling better but I'm actually feeling worse by today, so it's back to he doctors, and a change of plans. I am only going to have time to model and texture one character model now, which is disappointing but there is not a lot I can do about it other than do the most I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment